Thursday, August 21, 2014

Coloring

Ever since I was a child I have loved to color. Coloring relieves stress, calms nerves, and opens up my creative mind. When I'm making a tough decision I almost always do it while coloring because my thoughts are so much clearer.

Here are a couple of fun cards I put together using images I'd colored. 

The inside of this one reads:
"Congratulations on the arrival of your new little angel"





The inside of this one reads:
"Happy is the heart that holds a friend"

Luvs & Hugs
Tiff

1 comment:

  1. awww, these are adorable and colored so nicely :) I agree... coloring does relieve stress -- it's our crafting "happy place."

    Would you like some images to color for free? I'd like to offer you a 2-month Guest Designer spot for my store, Imagine That! Digis by Kris if you're interested :) You would receive a badge for your blog, plus your choice of 4 digi sets from the store. You'd be required to create and post to your own blog one card weekly. If this sounds good, please email me at kris_imaginethat(AT)aol.com :)

    ReplyDelete