Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Playful Dolphins

Dolphins are among my favorite animals. Nothing says happy quite like watching dolphins play in the water. Someday I hope to be able to fulfill a lifelong dream by actually getting in the water and swimming with a dolphin. 

I chose a super cute digi stamp from Imagine That! for today's card. I also chose to follow this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch from The Sweetest Thing. My sweet neighbor gave me the cute sea shell embellishments and I couldn't wait to use them on this card. 


Luvs & Hugs
Tiff



5 comments:

  1. Hi Tiff, LOVE your card with those seashells, and the li'l gemmie thingies for bubbles :) Cute, CUTE!! So good to have you in our monthly challenge at Imagine That! Digis by Kris *Ü* I hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS...; love your blog background with the ribbed polka-dots - FABBY!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful card. Love the papers you used. Your embelishments are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Imagine That by Kris, hope to see you next month.
    Lynne GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet.Das Motiv ist sehr schön coloriert und die kleinen Details gefallen mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete