Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Finally!!

Well, Christmas is over and the new year has begun. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and set some attainable goals for 2015. 

The holidays were pretty crazy around here. I made an advent calender for my sister and filled each day with an activity of something we could do as a family. These activities included things like reading a Christmas story, going to see the lights, baking Christmas cookies, and going to see the play of a Christmas Carol. It was a fun way to countdown to Christmas, but it added a lot of busy-ness to a season already pretty busy. Some days I barely had time to breathe let alone craft and blog! 

Following the holidays I became very ill and have spent a lot of time in the hospital as well as home on pain killers and only functioning at about 30%....again leaving no time or real desire to craft. 

The good news is that today I finally felt okay enough to do a little cardmaking. I used my Stampin' Up set called Hearts a Flutter and made a cute little card for Valentines day...it will be here before we know it! 

What do you think? 



1 comment:

  1. Cute card Tiff :) I'm so sorry you've been in the hospital since Christmas and so ill. I will say prayers for you and hope to hear from you soon that you're feeling much better. If you'd like some more Valentine's type digis to work with, I'd love to have you Guest Design if you're up to it! Or you can just use them for cards for the kiddos etc. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete