Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Crafting with Friends

I can be found sitting at my craft desk more hours in the day than is probably sane for a person. However, that is where I find my sanity. Crafting is one of the things that brings great joy to me and my family. Me because it relaxes me relieves my stress, and I enjoy it...my family because it keeps me from taking my stress out on them! As much as I love spending my time crafting there is one thing that makes it better...crafting with friends. Last night a good friend of mine came over and we spent hours chatting and crafting together. It was heavenly! Although I'll admit we ended up talking a lot more than crafting! Good friends make everything better! 

Here is one of the cards I made at our little girls craft night. I was excited to play with my new stamp set from Stampin' Up, this is the Festival of Trees set from their holiday catalog. I also added in some fun Christmas scrap paper I had. I love the way it turned out! All these Christmas cards are really getting me in the spirit of Christmas! 


Don't forget you can get any of my cards at my Etsy shop! Click the link over here to check it out -->



1 comment:

  1. Hallo Tiffany,

    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich freue mich das du unser Team als Gastdesignerin unterstüzt. Herzlich Willkommen.
    Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete