Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October!!!

I love that I live in a world with Octobers! It is such a beautiful and cozy month, don't you think? It seems that every month is an awareness month for something. Well, October is a month that focuses on two things I think are super important. One is lesser known and that is Down Syndrome Awareness. This one is very close to my heart since my little sister has Down Syndrome. Her dance group (all people with special needs) is celebrating by putting on a fun performance the end of the month. They are very excited about it!

October is also Breast Cancer Awarness month. Unfortunately this is a disease that seems to touch all of our lives in some way. Cancer of any kind is a horrible illness and those battling it need our support in any way we can give. In honor of BCA I have created a fun card using this month's progressive challenge image from Imagine That...digi's by Kris. She has some wonderful images she'll be adding this month. You should definitely check them out! I also used a sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card.




I hope you all have a wonderful first day of October...go hug someone with breast cancer and/or Down Syndrome today!!

Luvs & Hugs

Tiff



2 comments:

  1. Love your card Tiffany that paper is super as is your coloring too!!!
    cute polka dot bow!!
    Lynne IT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,great paper use with your image hugs txx

    ReplyDelete