Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tara's Card

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'm not feeling well enough to attend church today so I thought I would post a card for you.

One of the leaders of my sisters special needs mutual group recently underwent knee surgery. Tara has been very concerned for her. Yesterday she came to me and asked if we could make a get well card to mail to her. Of course I agreed. I wanted this to be Tara's card so I let her pick out the image, sentiment, and paper. I then colored the image and helped her put the actual card together. I was pretty impressed with the way it turned out! Tara was so excited about it she couldn't wait to get it in the mail.

We used an adorable image from Great Impressions called "A Band-aid from Muzzy" and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Tag It stamp set. Didn't she do a great job of picking out the paper and everything! I think I just found myself a card maker assistant!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a great card Tiff, and hooray for your sister!! She's a natural at card-making, and how fun to have a stampin' partner too. I'm sure her recipient will adore this and appreciate her work of heART. *Ü* Hope you're feeling better - I know it takes time to recover. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xx

    ReplyDelete