Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Back to Posting!

Guess who is finally feeling well enough to be crafting again?!? I had some problems come up with my health that has put me down for a few weeks, while I still have my bad days I am back in the craft room stamping and coloring up a storm!

Here is an example of what I have been working on:


A lot of sympathy cards I have made in the past are very muted in their coloring. I have stuck with black and white, as well as very light greens and blues. However, sometimes our grieving needs some color as well. We need to feel the brightness to pull us out of our dark holes of mourning. This card is bright enough to send a message of hope and also classy enough to send a message of understand and sympathy...perfect for anyone going through a loss. I used a couple of different stamp sets for this one including 3 by Stampin' Up: Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop, and Betsy's Blossom. 



This card is the perfect pick me up for someone going through a hard time. Isn't this bear just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!? He is from Deedee's Digis, so cute I can hardly stand it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment