Friday, September 5, 2014

Birthday Kitty

I love celebrating birthday's! In my opinion everyone should extend the celebration and have a birthday week! I definitely did that this year. I saw Wicked, went to a Danielle Bradbury concert, and went to dinner with family all on different days during the week...then spent the weekend playing at Bear Lake! Birthday weeks are the best!

My sweet Savannah is turning 8 in a few weeks. She is pretty excited! It's definitely great to be eight! I created a card for her using the Birthday Kitty digi from Imagine That...digi's by Kris. Sav is a big fan of kitten's so it is perfect for her. I especially loved the sentiment that went along with it. She'll get a kick out of that!

I thought the little starburst embellishments at the bottom were a fun touch, as well as the popped up balloon for dimension. I'm using the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this card.

Hope you like the card and that you extend your next birthday to an entire week!!

Luvs & Hugs

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card for an 8-yr old Tiff---- Happy Birthday to your darling daughter!! I'm sure she'll love her card, made by momma with lotsa love. Thanks so much! xxKris

    ReplyDelete