Saturday, September 27, 2014

White Christmas

It is a cold rainy day in my neck of the woods. I love the rain! However, as the weather turns colder I know that the dreaded snow is on it's way. I am not a fan of the cold. I hate having to scrape the snow off my windows before I can go anywhere, not to mention driving in the snow. I also hate when snow gets dirty in the driveway, roads, etc. It makes the world look dingy and dreary! The only good thing about snow is the magic it brings to Christmas time. There is nothing better than a white Christmas. I love opening up the curtains and watching the snow softly fall while the family surrounds the Christmas tree opening up each gift...best backdrop ever!

Knowing that winter will be on my doorstep soon, I decided to make a few Christmas cards to celebrate the good part of snow! I used Stampin' Up's White Christmas stamp set for these. As well as an Inkadoo Christmas Greetings stamp set for an inside message. The inside of the first card reads, "...And Sending Every Good Wish For The Coming New Year". The inside of the second card reads, "Wishing you Peace on earth, Love in your hearts, Joy in all your days" 


Luvs & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment