Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall...Best Season Of All

Kids are heading back to school. The weather is chilling a bit more each day. That crispness in the air can only mean one thing....Fall is on it's way.

I enjoy living in a state where I get to experience all four seasons...although when I'm shoveling the ten feet of snow in the driveway I seriously wish I lived in the Bahamas! There is something I enjoy from every season. I enjoy putting on my warmest sweater, fixing me some hot chocolate, and curling up to watch the snow fall outside the window each winter. I love the breath of new life that comes each spring as flowers and tree blossoms bring vibrant colors after a season of gloomy grey skies. Summertime is filled with fun. It is a time filled with travel and adventure. It's the season of camping and boating, family and fireworks, watermelon and smores, drive-in movies and concerts at the park. Then comes fall my favorite season of all! 

Fall seems to quiet us down after a hectic summer of fun. It brings us back to our senses and helps us refocus on the important things. Fall is a season of beauty as the leaves change color and God turns the mountain side into His canvas.

I have been busy making some fun fall cards lately to celebrate the season. I love this image from Imagine That...digi's by Kris and thought it would make the perfect fall card.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
2 Cute Ink Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenge - Cutsie Animals
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

On another note, my official business cards arrived in the mail this week! Watch for my Etsy store to be opening soon!

Luvs & Hugs

1 comment:

  1. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete